Pet Forest - Legacy Guild
We dont nid a stronger Guild to be Popular... we just need member and loyal friends.. to be on the top.
We dont nid a stronger Guild to be Popular... we just need member and loyal friends.. to be on the top.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its not just a GUILD , its a FAMILY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pet Dictionary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelYukiyo

AngelYukiyo

Pet Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Pet Dictionary   Pet Dictionary I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Click Here To Download:
Pet Dictionary

Definition:
Every pet has its appropriate growth, this dictionary helps you a lot especially in integrating pets, to determine when will a pet become a higher rank, just find which cell has the same of your pet, for example .. the HP growth of your Genius Star 3 Steel Dragon is 300, so find the cell in the Gs3 Steel dragon with the same HP growth.. and try to determine how many integs left for the Gs3 SD to become ss1, so.. in my example.. the HP growth is 300, and IF i integ this the next cell HP growth is 303, in which it is labeled already Supreme Star 1, each successful integrations will gain the growth of the next cell...

Pet Dictionary Pf_fanart_baphomet-1

AngelYukiyo Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
†DarkMagic†

†DarkMagic†

Pet Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Dictionary   Pet Dictionary I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:19 pm

aquatic dragon??? Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
christian[13]

Pet Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Dictionary   Pet Dictionary I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:19 pm

wow english Shocked pburger k nmn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pet Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Dictionary   Pet Dictionary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet Dictionary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pet Forest - Legacy Guild :: Pet Dictionary-
Jump to: